AIM OF THE MODULE:
Show the importance of the developed diagnosis of the training needs of employers
and employees and the presentation of exemplary diagnostic tools.
The issues presented here will explain the purpose of the diagnosis of training needs. It can be carried out both before the programme of the course, and after its launch in order to possibly expand the contents contained in the programme and the course during evaluation activities.
Duration: approx 1hr 30 min.
The tool for determining the training needs is a properly developed and carried out diagnosis. When developing the topics and programs of the courses this will allow you to choose a set of goals, tailored to the content and training methods. It will enable you to use it as much as possible. A proper diagnosis of needs determines:
- selection of the subject of the courses in accordance with the expectations of the recipients,
- development of specific training programs,
- selection of attractive and effective methods of transferring and consolidating knowledge,
- raising the interest of potential listeners by sending attractive courses to them
After starting the course, at the first workshop, it is advisable to carry out a diagnosis of the needs within the group and the topic of the training, allowing to concretize, orientate or broaden the issues within the existing program. It will allow you to:
- gain preliminary knowledge of course participants within a specific group and establish contact with them,
- determine which issues to omit during the course because the participants already know them or do not need them,
- have an indication of which useful content and skills can be spent more time on within the course,
- preliminary determine the methods of working with a group.
- what is the significance of correctly diagnosed training needs in the work of the trainer?
- who needs to be able to diagnose the needs in the field of improving the workshop,
- when it is worth carrying out a diagnosis,
- what diagnostic tools can be used in the process of identifying training needs,
- how to prepare diagnostic tools,
- how to conduct a diagnosis of training needs,
- how to summarise the results of the diagnosis of training needs.
CelThe aim of the module is to familiarise participants with the specificity of teaching - adult learning and the basic assumptions of interpersonal communication skills.
Duration: approx 4 hours.
Why is it worth knowing how to acquire new competences at various stages of biological development and how to properly build interpersonal relations and communicate with people correctly?
- This will allow us to realise what goals and ways to achieve them are set by adult people planning the next stages of career and company development.
- It will make participants aware of barriers limiting the motivation of employees' professional development.
- It will allow to develop effective methods of working with a training group of adult participants.
- It will allow the trainer to self-analyse in the area of building interpersonal relationships and communicating with people at various stages of biological and professional development, including strengths and weaknesses.
- It will increase the effectiveness of communication between the trainer and participants.
- Indicate the reasons for the lack of communication or vision of the conflict and make it easier to eliminate them.
- It will improve the quality of the services provided by the trainer, as well as the effects of the training.
Constructing a path of educational and vocational development as well as knowledge of motivating factors for self-improvement or delaying them dynamically affect the development of a professional career. The driving force for changes in professional life may also be the ability to build proper interpersonal relationships and effective communication.
- What is an educational and professional path.
- What is the construction of an educational path and what it depends on.
- What best motivates adults to learn.
- What hinders adults in teaching - learning.
- What are the principles of interpersonal communication.
- When one- to two-way communication is correct.
- What verbal communication techniques you should use during training.
- What is the role of body language in communication?
- What barriers can arise during communication and how to deal with them.
The aim of the module is to make participants aware of the importance of thorough preparation for the training on the substantive side and in the area of social competence exercises.
Duration: Approx. 1hr 30 min
Why is it worth to realise the importance of good preparation for conducting workshops at the training?
- Because it will give the trainer the confidence and respect of the training participants.
- Establishing good contact with the group will create a good working atmosphere.
- Focusing on the purpose of the training will allow you to select the necessary substantive content.
- Understanding the transfer of current knowledge and mutual sharing of experience will contribute to the achievement of the assumed learning outcomes.
- Proper preparation in the field of social competence exercises will contribute to the effective use of industry knowledge and skills in the real life practice of professionals
Skilful management and use of the duration of workshops has an impact on their coherence, speed and promotes the effectiveness of training.
- What elements should be taken into account when preparing the training.
- how to define the goals of the training,
- how to choose the content and skills shaped during the workshops,
- how to confront the content of education with practice,
- how having appropriate social competences will help to improve the quality of professional tasks performed.
The aim of the module is to make participants aware of the importance of thorough preparation for training on the methodological side; appropriate selection of teaching-learning methods and teaching resources.
Duration: approx 3 hrs
Because it will:
- allow to achieve the set goals of the training,
- make the course of workshops more attractive, it will help eliminate boredom,
- result in better effectiveness in teaching-learning new knowledge and acquiring new skills,
- indicate to each participant the training, what they should still work on themselves,
- allow to indicate the relationship between theory and practice,
- create a better contact with the grouop and relations between the participants of the training.
Skilful planning of the implementation of workshops with the use of well-chosen teaching-learning methods and teaching aids has an impact on the quality and effectiveness of the training.
- what types of teaching methods can be used during training?
- what factors influence the participants' learning effectiveness,
- how to choose teaching and learning methods in the context of the assumed learning objectives and program content,
- what types of teaching resources should be selected for selected methods?
- how to choose the appropriate teaching resources to effectively support the implementation of the planned material.
AIM OF THE MODULE:
The aim of the module is to show the participants the rules of cooperation with the training group and the importance of self-presentation of the trainer and his figure.
DURATION: approx. 4 hours.
Why is it worth to learn the rules of cooperation with a training group and become aware of the importance of a good trainer image?
- Because it will indicate the diversity of factors affecting the conduct of training.
- Because it will allow to become aware of the diversity of the members of the training group.
- Because it is worth being aware of the roles that participants in training groups take.
- Because it will allow to learn about the various behaviours of the participants and their impact on the functioning of the group.
- Because it will show you how to manage the training group during the class.
- Because it will affect the mutual positive relations between the trainer and the group.
- Because this will allow the coach to notice his good and weak points and prepare the right self-presentation.
- Because it will indicate the factors that influence the image of the trainer's figure in the eyes of participants.
- it will make you aware of the necessity of constant self-improvement in terms of your own image.
- Because it will affect the quality of the training results.
Skilful training and awareness of one's attitude towards participants affects the quality and effectiveness of training and satisfaction with their own work.
What will I learn?
- What factors affect the conduct of training.
- What types of participants are most often found in training?
- What are the roles of participants in training groups?
- What are the features of good speech?
- What are the methods of targeting a training group?
- What are the advantages of working with small teams?
- What should be the correct coaching figure and how to work on it.
The aim of the module is to prepare the user of the course for the self-development and implementation of the training evaluation process
Duration: about 35 min
Material collected in the evaluation process will allow to:
- increase in the professionalism of the training services provided,
- increasing the effectiveness and efficiency of training programs in progress,
- effective examination of the needs of training participants,
- correct identification of problems appearing during the training,
- determining the degree of compliance of the training with the adopted assumptions,
- more effective planning and conducting further training,
- improvement of communication between trainer - client / ordering person (eg employer) - client / training participant.
- what is the importance of evaluation in the work of the trainer,
- what are the types of evaluation and which ones can be used during the training,
- when it's worth conducting an evaluation,
- how to properly prepare for the evaluation process,
- what evaluation tools can be used in the training process,
- how to prepare an evaluation tool, eg a questionnaire, knowledge test, trainer's report,
- how to motivate participants to participate in the evaluation,
- how to summarise the evaluation results eg in the form of a report.